After working on the DBDB project with Dylan this morning, I hopped over to the house site in an attempt to finish the subfloor. I didn't quite finish, because I ran out of adhesive (again! what poor planning, I thought I bought much more than enough this time...). There's just a little corner left to do. With the leftover daylight I had, I was able to put up the first stud wall! This will be the North wall of the kitchen, where a big, walk-in pantry will be.
In hindsight, I'm glad I didn't build the earthen oven under the overhang of the shed yet. This area is functioning very well as a window storage spot. The window that you see is one of triplets. I'm going to install two of them side-by-side on the south side of the kitchen, bay-window style.
I'll definitely be finishing the subfloor tomorrow, and continue framing!